3:33 PM

In six months.....

Posted by L. |

I will be HERE!!!


I can't hardly wait!!! We began making arrangements this weekend...Lucy's wedding will be in Rehovot..but we will be staying in Tel Aviv...So AWESOME!!
I spent all weekend with her making the Save the Date cards...will post them soon...
The tickets are sooo expensive though, we are trying to figure out a way to get a group discount..any ideas please let me know... Other than that, I have 6 months to get in shape, practice Hebrew and figure out where I want to go in the two weeks we will be there....

3 comments:

עידן said...

yay!!!!
you know i'll have to meet you.. :)

Giuli said...

Thanks for your precious info Lily, I'll practice more with my camera and let you know!! You'll be in Israel??? It's a fabulous place! And when you'll be there I'll be in California!! Funny not?
Thanks for your visit to my blog
Giuli in Italy
giuliana.p@tele2.it

Niv Calderon said...

I love it!