5:42 PM

Happy Hour...

Posted by L. |

This weekend was so much fun!! I got to see the girls every day this weekend...here are some pictures...


@ The Grove after Happy Hour...we decided it'd be fun to watch a movie...We saw Fool's Gold...it was so boring..thank god we brought champagne bottles into the theater...



Lucy and Raz. Saturday night we had dinner at Bandera...I am so happy for these two and the wedding... Even if I have to bee in the middle of their fighting for the wedding preparations...


After dinner we went to a Kareoke bar in Korea Town...it was soo much fun..And I'm sooo happy I'm hanging out with this girl again...


These are the Happy Hour girls!! We have been friends for more than 3 years...I am so happy to have them. They are such amazing people...







0 comments: