2:24 PM

What lies ahead

Posted by L. |

E and me are no longer together...It was a decision we both made..our lives were headed in two different directions, and there was no point in continuing with this....I've been in enough relationships to identify that point of no turning back. The point were you begin hurting each other, a point that will forever be etched in the back of your mind, and that no matter what, you will always be resentful for..

So before we got there, we decided to stop.. We get along great, and we have both learned so much in the past four months, we have grown together...but I have plans, bigger plans than him, and he knew that I have worked very hard to get here, and that I would not give up any job opportunities, or change my career, or even move, for anybody... His job is dependent on so much, he could be transferred to the end of the world at any time..so much inestability...that he couldn't handle the pressure...

Plus lets be honest, no problem is big enough if there is enough love, if you want it enough...I know this for a fact...I just have to want things, and one way or another, I make them happen...but when you have not been able to develop a strong enough foundation, and we had not, it is hard to see things working out amidst all this chaos...

I love this guy, he has a compassionate soul, such a sweet, honest person...someone that taught me so much about myself, someone that helped me and supported me in dealing with my past issues...someone that took away all my baggage...and I'd much rather keep him around, as a good friend, as someone I can trust, someone to accompany me in this quest for enlightenment, than have him become one more on my list of failed relationships and bad decisions..

So here's to the future, and to learning, and to being single and enjoying it...

Besides, everything happens for a reason, and in 5 months I have a trip to Israel, and God, being so wise, saw this land full of natural beauty and hot men and that is the reason why he called it PARADISE...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww Lily, bummer. Totally gotcha on the feeling thing, and kudos to figuring it out and not hanging on so you don't have to be alone. hopefully we'll see you soon! :)