6:32 PM

Korea...

Posted by L. |

Up until a month ago, my experience with anything that had to do with Korea was that I lived 10 minutes from Koreatown and had been to a couple Korean BBQ restaurants...Then we got a chance to bid for a job there...

Well yesterday I got news that our proposal was approved, and that we were expected to be there in three weeks....I am beyond excited!! I can't talk about the project much, but our success in this site will have mayor implications in environmental regulations in Korea, not to mention that my current employment situation will go from good to incredibly lucky vice president...

So please say a prayer for me and my team...so that we are safe, and all goes well..and that in case things don't work out as expected, we are allowed to return back home...

0 comments: