10:19 AM

This guy...

Posted by L. |


We met about 3.5 years ago. He had less white hairs and more friends, a new girlfriend and a road full of possibility in front of him.Our relationship has been engulfed in morning coffees, months of fighting, snowboarding lessons, wedding planning, Hebrew music, breakups, midnight conversations, countless stories, and that familiar feeling you get around the people you chose to be your friends. That feeling of being certain that no matter where I am, or what I've done, he'll always be there for me. And through all this he has taught me so much, about life, about him, about myself..For the past three days we have been celebrating his 31st Birthday among wine bottles and tons of food..In a few months he is marrying my best friend, and there is no one in the world I would choose other than him.

0 comments: