9:05 PM

Inventions...

Posted by L. |

Monday we sent off our patent application. This is a project I have been working on for the past 3 years. 3 years of testing, of hoping, of waiting.. Until we finally got the chance to test it in the field.. There were tears, doubts, hopelessness.. Some people, including those very close to me, don't believe it is real.. I understand.. Somehow admitting that I have done something so big is incomprehensible.. Somehow they think there must be a catch.. But, in the end, we proved we are up for it.. We learned, we struggled, we fought.. and as of today, I am officially an Inventor..

The havoc in my life shadowed a moment that should have been glorious... But after thinking about it, it was even more glorious that we finished, considering the havoc in my life..

Now the only thing to do is prepare, to explain it, to sell it, to make money..but, be ready my friends, this is going to be huge...

0 comments: