10:45 PM

I should so make a career out of this...

Posted by L. |

In the past three years, I've moved maybe 6 times, and each time I make the place look FABULOUS.. and then I move... and, guess what fellas??? Yep, I'm moving again.. but not far..
The unit below me became available, and I claimed it... How could I let it pass, it has two rooms (hello scraproom!) and a fireplace, a HUGE kitchen, an inner patio for Sophie... heaven... so I began packing already... Next Thursday is when the madness begins. And since I'm ALL for challenges, most of the walls are cherrywood.. yep.. you heard right, none of the white, open, light beach house I so enjoy right now, more like a darker, middle of the woods cabin... but do not despair, I already have a million ideas to make it feel like a vacation house...

Pictures to come as soon as I get the keys...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh,
post some photos or email me
im dying to see