1:44 PM

...and we are back.

Posted by L. |

OMG.. moving is the worst.. I seriously hope this is the LAST time I have to move before I buy a house...in which case I am hiring people to do all the work. The house was sooo dirty when I moved in, I spent a whole week cleaning it. No pics yet, way too much organizing to do. But it is looking AMAZING... and having a whole room for working on my pics?? PRICELES..

In other news, Ita celebrated his birthday, (seriously, was it two weeks ago?) and the morning after we all walked down to the Santa Monica Farmer's Market, which is an AMAZING gathering of people hungover from the previous night, looking to eat some healthy food in order to not feel the guilt that comes from overindulging over the weekend... Oh, wait, maybe that was just us... and speaking about guilt...Genius..
and how lucky is he to have this wife? She has been a part of my favorite girls for a very long time.. I will miss them when they leave for Israel next year...
I promise to update more often... Besides, I have a million things to talk about ;)

0 comments: